Reliable – Respectful – Responsible are our keywords for our profile on house sitting websites and this is what we deliver. This allows you to go away with “Peace of Mind”.
We fully understand that the care, security and safety of your pets and home are of the utmost importance and we believe in giving 110 % when providing these services. We are a mature and trustworthy couple who appreciate that your pets are precious family members and will treat them as our own providing them with love, comfort, attention and exercise, taking great pride in the fact that our references reflect this.
What We Do For You
• Take care of your pets: food, water, medications, walks and of course give love, security and attention
• Collect mail/newspapers/deliveries
• Water house plants and garden as needed
• Keep the home secure and sleep there every night
• Provide regular updates and photos
• Put out garbage/recycling or take to local bins
• Keep your grounds, garden and pool looking great
• Deal with any sudden emergencies if they arise
• Keep the house tidy and of course clean up after ourselves
Most importantly, we keep our word!
Once we have committed and agreed to take on an assignment with you we will be there as arranged. All we ask from our owners is that they afford us the same commitment. We take great pride in every sit we do and will always ensure that when we leave, you return to a clean, tidy home, a well-maintained garden and contented and happy pets.
We like to visit or arrive the day before your departure in order to meet you and your pets. This enables us to cover such items as contact information, pet care and feeding, garden requirements etc. We will also keep you updated during your time away (The amount of contact is entirely up to you and can be as often or infrequent as you wish). This is usually via email/text however we also use Whatsapp/Skype/ etc. At the end of the sit, when possible, we like to do a de-brief which covers anything of significance that occurred while you were away, such as pool maintenance, power outages, telephone calls, minor repairs done, or any other incidents that may occur.